Custom Art Framing
Bring us your art and our designers will work with you to design the perfect frame at affordable prices.
All of our materials for framing services are provided by the best suppliers of the framing industry: Verbec, Fotiou, Larson Juhl, and Roma. You will have hundreds of choices for mouldings, glasses, matting board, and backing board. Your artwork can be suspended in the frame to have an extrude effects, or be installed in shadow box frame to have a deep space, or be displayed in several windows of the same frame to have a college, etc. We will find the best solutions for your artwork.
You can try to design a frame with your sample picture by using this online tool provided by Larson Juhl, or just come to our location to discuss your needs with our colleagues, you will have more opportunities regarding the styles of the frame and your budget.
Five Steps for Framing Art Works
Need to add value of your art works? Framing is one of the important strategies. About benefits of framing, you can find many usful informations while your search with engines of Google， Bing， or Yahoo, and we will not type many letters for convincing you to do it. We are just trying to list some basic technical steps to help you to save time in art framing process.
1. Evaluate the envirement where you will hang up your art work. Is it living room, bedroom，kid's room, or kitchen? What is the color of the wall?
2. Mesure your art works carefully, make some necessary research for materials of which your art works are composed. For an example, a poster you purchased several years ago, before having it framed, you need to read small rows of texts on the bottom because some papers can not be heated in framing process.
3. Think about matte part between the edges of your art works and inside line of your frame. Sometime, a reasonable distance of frame to your art work adds aesthetic effects to your art work.
4. Come to a framing service store to take a look frame styles, matte boards, glasses, back boards, and accessaries in order to make a good budget.
5. Make decision and order your framing services.